‘Billions’ of Covid Vaxxed Will Soon Die, Expert Warns

A leading expert has raised the alarm over a ticking time bomb of looming mass deaths among those vaccinated with Covid mRNA shots.

Things are about to get really ugly across our land now that Covid injections have had several years to do the damage they were programmed to do inside the bodies of the billions of people around the world who took them.

Dr. Richard Sauder, a world-renowned immunology expert, reports that an “onrushing death wave” is coming our way that will result in mass death, followed by mass destruction.

“Governments, public health ministries, and Big Pharma are not talking about what is coming – because they are deeply complicit in despicable, genocidal crimes – but there are a number of prominent, world-class, medical scientists explaining what is in the cards over the next few years: a tsunami of death, due to the billions of so-called Covid-19 vaccines that were injected into hordes of victims in countries all over the world,” the report reads.

Sauder cites an explosive article from Slay News reporting on evidence provided by Dr. Dolores Cahill.

Cahill says that everyone who got vaccinated with Covid mRNA shots will be dead within three to five years, “even if they have had only one injection.”

Cahill has more than 25 years of experience under her belt dealing with high-throughput protein array, antibody array, proteomics technology development, and automation.

“The experience includes work on how proteins and antibodies can be used in biomedical applications, including in biomarker discovery, diagnostics, and personalized medicine,” Slay News reported about Cahill, who works as a professor of translational science at University College Dublin School of Medicine’s Conway Institute.

So many people are already dying that some insurance companies, including the well-known “gecko” insurance company that we will not name, which Sauder says “is in very serious trouble” and “swirling around the corporate failure drain due to the burgeoning death rate.”

If the gecko company is struggling to stay afloat, one can only imagine how badly all of its competitors must also be doing.

“Too many people are dying,” Sauder writes.

“The normal actuarial tables no longer apply.”

In many ways, the mass vaccination campaign threw a wrench into the current world order and its trajectory by taking out large numbers of people.

Some of these people are already deceased while others are too sick to work, with their early mortality coming soon.

Get The Free News Addicts Newsletter

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

As the insurance industry collapses from all this, so will the global financial industry, of which the insurance industry is an integral component.

What we are seeing, in essence, is a mass culling of the human “herd.”

“It appears that casket and coffin manufacturers, funeral homes, morticians, morgues, graveyards, cemeteries, backhoe operators and gravediggers, crematoriums, and the like will have plenty of work – if they can avoid dying themselves!” Sauder says.

“Other industries and the great bulk of the workforce will take it on the chin.”

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche is another who is warning about the “massive tsunami” of deaths that is still to come.

Also calling it a “huge, huge wave,” the high volume of illnesses and deaths among the injected population “will bring down the financial, economic and social order,” Sauder warns.

“The chaos across society will be complete,” he adds.

“From what I can see the growing death and disability are already underway here in Ecuador.

“I am seeing fewer little babies and pregnant females than I formerly used to.

“There are still some, but noticeably fewer than before the ‘jab’ campaign began in 2021.

“I am also noticing more death and incapacity among people in my personal circle.”

The worst is yet to come for the Covid-vaccinated.

SHARE THIS:
By Hunter Fielding
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
2 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
;^)
;^)
26 days ago

Disgusting the perps are still running free!
Genocide is a horrible crime! We know who these people are!
Let’s get on with Nuremberg 2.0, and at least let the dying victims have some justice…
while they’re still here.

Kent
Kent
26 days ago

LET’S hope the 80/20 rule was valid, that 80% of the vax recipients got saline vs the other 20%. Guess we won’t know unless MSM is FORCED to report the stats.

2
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x